The UCLA Center for Health Policy Research provides expertise, research and data to a wide range of public and private health organizations, partners and the media. Our expertise includes:
- Health policy analysis
- Health insurance coverage
- Access to and quality of care
- Prevention of chronic illness
- Racial and social health disparities
- Economics of health care
- Specific populations (American Indian/Alaska Native, children, women, senior citizens)
- Survey Statistics
- Small Area Estimation
- Survey design and implementation
- Health expenditure modeling
- Qualitative research methods (including focus groups and expert interviews)
- Evaluation research (programs, policies and costs)
- Data training
- CHIS data analysis
- GIS analysis and mapping
- Small area estimates. Learn more.
- Survey data file development
- Statistical consulting
The Center shares its research in a number of ways–reports, policy briefs, fact sheets, journal articles, newsletters, online tools, workshops and conferences, to name a few.
Center researchers regularly support policymakers and advocates through policy analysis, including assessments and program evaluations. We also advise on the potential impacts of proposed legislation.
To learn more, or to partner with the Center, Contact Us.