From the School of Public Health Main Entrance on Charles E. Young Drive South:
||Moderated by Jody Heymann, dean of the UCLA Fielding School of Public Health, the panel will consist of Gerald Kominski, director of the UCLA Center for Health Policy Research; Jack Needleman, professor and chair of the Department of Health Policy and Management within the Fielding School; Louise McCarthy, president and CEO of the Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County; and Lara Khouri, senior vice president and chief strategy officer of Children's Hospital Los Angeles and the Children's Hospital Los Angeles Medical Group.|
||Feb. 15, 2017|
||Noon - 1 p.m.|
||Room 33-105, Center for the Health Sciences (CHS Building)|
UCLA Fielding School of Public Health
650 Charles E. Young Drive South
Los Angeles, CA 90095 [Map]
Room 33-105 CHS is located on the 3rd floor, 3rd corridor of the CHS building.
1. Enter the School of Public Health and proceed straight. You will come to a bank of 3 elevators on your right.
2. Take elevator to the 3rd Floor.
3. Turn right out of the elevator, which will put you on Corridor 6.
4. Follow this hallway a short distance until you reach the intersection with Corridor 3 and turn left.
5. Go down this hallway nearly to the set of silver doors that marks the entrance to the School of Dentistry. Room 33-105 will be on your left.
From the Semel Institute entrance on Westwood Boulevard:
1. Enter Semel Institute Entrance on Westwood Boulevard. Proceed straight ahead until the corridor is about to dead end into a set of doors. Turn left and then immediately right and you will come to the bank of 6 “H” elevators.
2. Take these to the 3rd floor.
3. Turn right out of the H elevator bay and then immediately right again. This will put you on corridor 8.
4. Continue through two sets of double doors until the corridor dead-ends into a right hand turn. This will put you on corridor 3.
5. Follow this all the way down until just before the set of silver doors that marks the entrance to the School of Dentistry. Room 33-105 will be on your left.