- SDSM TAC Meeting Agenda
- SDSM TAC Meeting Slides (Access printer-friendly version)
- SDSM TAC Meeting Attendees
- CHIS 2011-2012 Sample Sizes
- CHIS 2013 Survey Topics
Articles and Links Recommended by TAC Members
Cell Phone Use
- This was recommended by Joel Moskowitz as a reference to the increase in the use of smart phones
IRBs and Incentives
- Trent Buskirk recommended reviewing this for how to deal with IRBs and differential incentives
- Stephen Blumberg recommended this organization/conference as one to review for how to deal with IRBs on complex topics like differential incentives.
- Stephen Blumberg recommended this article as a key reading on ethics of incentives
- Good summary of research on incentive effects in surveys
Nonresponse and Nonresponse Bias
- Recommended as a must-read by Paul Lavrakas on the issues of NR rates v. NR bias
Curtin, Presser, Singer (2005) Public Opinion Quarterly. 69(1): 87-98. 720-736.
Curtin, Presser, Singer (2000) Public Opinion Quarterly. 64(4): 413-428.
- Other insightful reading on current thinking about NR rate/bias causes
Sampling and Auxiliary Data