Looking to improve equity in your data? The UCLA Data Equity Center (DEC) is your go-to resource.
The UCLA Center for Health Policy Research invites you to the launch of the DEC, which offers resources and technical assistance to help you achieve your goals to ensure that your data is representative and inclusive and reflects collaborative efforts with the communities you serve to address their needs.
Join us at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, November 29, for a one-hour webinar to meet the DEC team and hear about the technical assistance, resources, and trainings we’ll be developing and making available for all data leaders and users. Tap the expertise of consultants who can provide direct technical assistance to meet your data equity goals. We offer expert guidance for addressing barriers to implementation, skill development, and strategic planning for data equity goals.
Find resources and technical assistance for:
- Goal Setting and Strategic Planning for Achieving Data Equity
- Questionnaire Design to improve the collection of these and other equity-related measures:
- Race and Ethnicity
- Language(s) Spoken at Home
- SOGI Measures
- Veteran Status
- Disability Groups
- Social Drivers of Health (SDoH)
- Community Engagement
- Targeted Audience Messaging
- Measure Standardization
- Compliance with OMB and State Standards
- Data Processing including Cleaning, Weighting, Imputation, Linkage, and Privacy
- Role of Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning) in Data
...and much more!
The UCLA Data Equity Center and our Technical Assistance partners offer an initial maximum 8 hours of consulting to advance your data equity goals. Submit an inquiry to initiate a technical assistance request.